Questions for Vax Pushers
Thank you to Dr. Herman Edeling for allowing us to publish these questions which have been prepared to be used in court. The public is invited to make use of this information in a useful and helpful way.
Dr Edeling is a Neuro-Surgeon and Medico-Legal Consultant and Expert Witness. He is a revered stalwart in the battle for our medical freedoms and rights.
Unfortunately, however, he and other doctors have not been able to bring a single shred of their medical evidence concerning “COVID-19” or “COVID-19 vaccines” before any South African court of law.
This is criminal and a miscarriage of justice in, and, of itself.
SARS-CoV‑2 Viral mRNA or DNA Spike Protein Inducing Injectables
(Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca)
- Do you have any conflicts of interest?
- Do you derive any personal benefit (financial or employment) from your vax-pushing assertions?
- What is your relationship to the pharmaceutical industry?
OWN KNOWLEDGE or BLIND FAITH
- Are your assertions based on your own knowledge, gained from your own factual/scientific analysis or research?
- Or, Are you relaying the opinion of somebody else?
If they are not your own – see next point.
If they are your own – skip next point and see the points that follow it.
BLIND FAITH – i.e. Spokesperson
As we now know that your assertions are not based on your own knowledge:
- Would it be fair to view your opinions as those of a spokesperson?
- Whose opinions are you relaying to others?
- Are you aware that more than 17,000 qualified professionals disagree with you?
- Have you posed the questions in the following section to those you seem to follow in blind faith? If so, what were their answers?
- If not, why not? Will you please do so and provide us with their answers?
OWN KNOWLEDGE – i.e. EXPERT
As we now know that your assertions are based on your own knowledge, gained from your own factual/scientific analysis or research:
- What do you mean when you assert that the mRNA or DNA injectables are “SAFE”?
- What do you mean when you assert that the mRNA or DNA injectables are “EFFECTIVE”?
1. When you assert that the mRNA or DNA injectables are “SAFE”:
- Do you mean that they cause no harm whatsoever?
- Do you mean that they cause so little harm that it does not matter?
- Do you mean that they cause less harm than the alternative?
- Do you mean something else?
Having asserted what you mean by “SAFE”, please disclose the factual/scientific basis for your conclusions with regards to:
- No harm whatsoever? or
- So little harm as not to matter? or
- Something else? or
- Less harm than the alternative? (in this case please see further questions in the next section)
Having asserted that the the mRNA or DNA injectables are “SAFE” because they cause less harm than the alternative:
- Can you disclose what alternative/s you have taken into account?
- Can you disclose the facts, methodology and findings of the risk/benefit analysis you conducted?
2. When you assert that the mRNA or DNA injectables are “EFFECTIVE”:
- What are the beneficial effects to which you refer?
- Do you mean that they effectively prevent transmission of the SARS-CoV‑2 virus?
- Do you mean that they effectively protect people from getting positive PCR tests – or from getting the COVID-19 illness?
- Do you mean that they effectively protect people from severe illness or death? (In this case, please see further questions below.)
When you assert that the mRNA or DNA injectables are “EFFECTIVE” at protecting people from severe illness or death:
- Do you mean that the protection relates only to severe illness or death from COVID-19?
- Do you mean that the protection relates to all causes of severe illness or death?
- What are the findings of all-cause morbidity/mortality studies you have reviewed?